Personal data are being processed by actively participating in our services and/or because you provide your personal data to us.
Here you find a overview of personal data that might be provided to us that are needed for our services:
- Front and last name, company name, Email address, gender, birthdate, birthplace, personal address, company address and other data, telephone number, location information, bank accounts, health information, vat-nr, company size details, company activities, other information that you provided.
- Other (personal)data that was being provided by actively creating a personal/company profile on our website, through email correspondence or through telephone.
Our website and/or services has the intention to gather data about our website visitors of all ages. It is not possible for us to check their provided data.
Our data is carefully stored on the servers of Neostrada and are only accessible by our employees or employees of Neostrada.
Personal data will not be shared with other companies or cloud systems without your explicit permission. Some connections will be made with external (cloud)systems in order to gain access (login) to our website. These can be social media platforms like FaceBook, Linked-in, Twitter, Instagram, Meetup. This is a optional choice for login convenience.
Foundation United Positivity processes your information for these purposes:
- Handling of payments.
- Sending of our newsletter.
- For preparation and to perform any of our services.
- To be able to take contact with participant(s).
- To inform you of changes to our services.
- Foundation United Positivity analyzes your conduct on the website in order to improve the website and the range of products and services to match your preferences.
- Foundation United Positivity also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we store personal data personal data
Foundation United Positivity stores your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to the goals for which your information is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Personal data > 5 years
Personalia > 5 years
Address > 5 years
etc > 5 years
Sharing personal data with third parties
Foundation United Positivity does not share your personal data with third parties, unless this is strictly necessary to comply with any legal obligation. Foundation United Positivity remains responsible for processing personal data. Foundation United Positivity also provides your personal data to internal colleagues.
Cookies, or similar techniques that we use
These cookies are also used to make the website work well and to optimize it. In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your browsing habits so that we can offer customized content and advertisements.
If cookies are used, you might be informed of these cookies on your first visit to our website and we have asked you for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. For an explanation, see: https://www.webopedia.nl/DidYouKnow/Internet/all_about_cookies.asp
View, correct, or remove data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Foundation United Positivity and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have from you in a computer file to you or to another organization specified by you.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Foundation United Positivity also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
How we secure personal data